DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Nobody knows, RWA.Not you or I or anyone else knows how the...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Nobody knows, RWA.
    Not you or I or anyone else knows how the share price will react over the next couple of years.

Okay, it probably wont move much during construction.
    And if the US goes tits up in the meantime, it will probably get smashed along with everything else.

But then again, it's fairly illiquid. Just a sniff of interest can take out any sellers from here to $1.67 in no time.
    I think the SP has held up okay. I sold a couple of parcels assuming it was going lower, but it's still right about back where I sold.

So right now I could sell some more, or I could buy some more, but I'm just holding and waiting.

The equity raise for us might be at 50c? The price might get pumped up and we get 75c?
    We might not get anything at first? Or someone may want the whole lot?

Or things just go as planned and they finalize the financing, get the infrastructure in place, build the facility and operate the mine for 200 years!

One thing is for sure - if it looks like that will happen, investors will pile in.

I first held STB (now DNK) around early 2008 and added to them under 10c. The GFC hit hard and I sold them all when they had a run up to 26c.
    I intended to buy them all back and more, but the price started to run away from me. Once they hit over 35c I thought it was too much for me to buy back in.
    I watched it go to 40c, 50c, 80c, $1.00, $1.50, $2.00, $3.00, $4.00, $5.00, $6.00.

I had no way of knowing that that would happen.

It happened because there were not many shares on issue. There are still not many shares on issue.
    And now, 11 years later, even more people still need fertilizer.

So, I'm holding, hoping to add more. I could be spectacularly wrong - just as I and YOU have been in the past (you with K2P).

Just don't come on here pretending you know what's going to happen, because none of us know yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.