PNM 0.00% 3.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Griff, I am not a shareholder of MAR but have been following the...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Griff,
    I am not a shareholder of MAR but have been following the project with interest for some time. I think the subtle difference that you may want to confirm with the company when you give them a poke shortly, is who foots the production costs.
    My reading of the announcement is that MAR will sell the concentrate to MKS at the gate for 57% of the gold value. Although not stated, this to me, does not imply that MKS will pay a share of the operating costs at all. My understanding is that the 43% of the gold value that they pick up is theirs to cover the cost of transport to BCD, refining etc.. (Usually if you are selling something to someone you need to pay all of the cost to make what you are selling. The person buying your product doesn't normally pay for the product and then pay you some of your costs ontop of that..)
    You are correct, there will be interest to be added to the funding required to finish the plant which will increase operating costs. There is also the dilutionary impact of all the convertible notes, if the holders chose to convert, or the additional interest costs on these as well.

Griff, maybe you could update the forum once you've got some clarifying information from the company.

Cheers

Z

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.