NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Don't worry diatribe this is just NKP and their incompetent...

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Don't worry diatribe this is just NKP and their incompetent board and smart lawyers mind f### WITH THEIR LONG SUFFERING SHAREHOLDERS . I did get a reply from the ASX saying they were looking into my allegations this is NKP's forced response to an inquiry from them.
    It however does raise the question are they running 2 court actions because there is no mention of my inquiry on the WA court action listed on 8th AUGUST 17 . I will dig again and try and find if there is an ongoing second case? Or if they are trying to confuse by not mentioning this date.
    From my own experience Landau is a past master at getting postponements to any cases against him and has used the tactic of even switching courts on a legal technicality and starting proceedings all over from scratch.
    ASX is only interested in Listing rules anything else is passed through to ASIC so you have to keep hammering away at Continuous disclosure 3.1.to which their lawyers answer " it would be prejudicial to our interests to answer that question " merry go round. Unless the ASX get some backbone,
    There will be a court case in a Bermudan court where by any NKP shareholder will have the ability to contribute in due course and we will win with quotes like " No one else will now steal money from the Company" in writing by the previous CEO and the evidence we have they are in a very vulnerable position
    Nothing can go forward till the appropriate time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.