OBM 2.33% 42.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

Like others, I am very pleased to see OBM transitioning into a...

1. 11,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6400
    Like others, I am very pleased to see OBM transitioning into a mining company.
    Still very early days of course. Having 2 months of ore on the ROM pad is also a very good outcome.
    Grades are reconciling to date. Ore movement slightly ahead of the DFS (though I will be watching this closely). Also nice to see they are almost up to the 1.2mtpa run rate for the plant. Though.. I am hopeful they might be able to eek out another 5-10% (but maybe that is only occurring with new plants).
    Golden Eagle just about to get into full development and production.
    While the softening POG in AUD is a little annoying (and it would seem that perhaps OBM should have at least, hedged a small amount of production), they are still going to be enjoying very good margins.

I hope those who put the update together, get a congratulations. All the photos covered everything I wanted to see.

Australia's newest gold producer (with a tainted history, but... hopefully, will prove that the past failures, were not due to grade... but due to not being able to feed the plant).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.