AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Process Works Update, page-104

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Great announcement today and caught many off guard too I bet (and hope lol). As well as what everyone else has already said I also really like the way JZ is now always talking about the "long term sustainability" of the company and notice how he now also consistently refers to stage 3 as well. He is not looking to just build some fly by the night company as some lithium explorers are he wants a company that is in this for the long term both with our product and our IP which I am sure others will want and will be worth millions of $$$ as well.

OT agreement must be pretty close now too, and IMO just dependant on the customers verification of the high grade. We know last November it was the tech guys of this company which visited Rincon and now the exec team have as well. The OT partner wouldn't be spending all this money on flying teams down to Argentina if they weren't serious about the business. I also like that it is (rumoured) to be a Japanese partner as well. I know when I have spoken to JZ in the past he has been very keen to get an OT partner who is also interested in being in the business long term with some sort of funding arrangement as well so the agreement could well be more than just an OT agreement IMO. I got this hint from the announcement that this maybe the case as JZ talks about "accelerating the scale up development time frame of the project". Does this mean we are fast tracking the fast track approach

The final point for me was JZ confirming that they are "confident of achieving key upcoming major milestones". We all know what they are and sounds to me they not far away.

Well done team AGY. More boxes ticked off as this great company grows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.