BC8 8.62% 31.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Processing Plant Update, page-2

1. 12,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3196
    Classic management. Just the starting point with only 40% of the current resource included. No wonder they will end up expanding the plant down the track.
    UPGRADE TO CONTINUE and they are going mining. I am stunned this small company can produce so much in such a short time frame. It has surprised me. I have been doing this a long time, and its super rare. The news flow is ramping up yet again. The cost of the mill is small (as hoped) and that limits dilution. It is likely to be less if management stick to their usual out comes and continue to pick up cheaper equipment. All the right guys are lined up to make this happen.
    Rowes find is due to start in December and that is very exciting prospect with the previous holes (not included in the current resource). This is an obvious buy and hold into next year imo. This is one of the countries next near term producers. They have allowed for everything. Drilling has only JUST STARTED at Majestic and Fingalls. There is so much of this not included in this study. This is what SLR did and look at it today. They can make a $117m on just the first 4 years allowing for the plant. Years of mine life to keep coming. Looks Bloody cheap with an approx $70m market cap with $10m in the bank.

"Great start and plenty more to come".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.025(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $139.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $419.6K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58839 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.