MGU 0.00% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

After reading over the whole announcement it's a god thing that...

1. 956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    After reading over the whole announcement it's a god thing that they can even make the grade higher then the 69% FE by passing it through the floatation circuit and they will be releasing to us if it's the way to go or potential investors are happy with this product.

the ONE thing that constantly gets me pissed off is that they keep saying to potential end users? They have already sent off our product to Anglo and Mitsubishi? Why would they not be happy with what they've got and why haven't we got answers about this offtake if there even will be one? And how many other companies are we sending this off to? I'm just so lost with how we can't get offtakes when companies with lower grades then our mine can produce are getting them signed off? What is holding off with the two or three companies from signing off saying they want our product?

at the top of the announcement they are saying that the DRI is critical to feeding the emerging green steel production so this should be their main priority on everyday of their 5 day working week. 38-40 hours a week for all directors should be pushing this shit to get over the line....

to be completely honest this company is starting to really piss me off with these small announcements to keep people interested. SHOW US THE OFFTAKES SIGNED AND DONT COME BACK TO US UNTIL ITS DONE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $4.174K 298.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1765041 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 202196 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.