MGU 9.09% 1.2¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I’m hoping we get an offtake, mate. But like you said, they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    I’m hoping we get an offtake, mate. But like you said, they continue spinning us the same BS. “We should be signing an offtake very soon” An offtake is just a round the corner like you said. It’s so f*en infuriating tbh. We need an offtake to go mining like you also said. So why in the heck haven’t they been able to sign anyone? This fluff ANN about how great our product is great and all but if it’s that amazing why’s no one signed on the dotted line? It just makes me think that they don’t have faith in our current BOD. I wouldn’t go into business with a bunch of no bodies. What have any of them done apart from Neil working for BHP? All we have as a company to offer right now is that we have some good grades of IO in the ground. The rest is just hopes and dreams and bunch of talk! The market will always tell you what they think of the direction of a company, and the market right now thinks that these guys are pissing in the pockets of the investors. I’m not saying that are, but the .014 cent SP thinks otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.