ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Procurement of Long Lead Items for the Great White Project, page-93

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    JM stated a couple of months ago on Proactive Investors: Over the past 6 months we have hired an extra 20 staff as there is so much going on in the background. We’re all so busy progressing the company to production, we can’t even give the shareholders a company update until now!

I thought with a new experienced board we would get something better than this crap that was announced today.
    Im now sick of the bullshit coming out of ADN and JM better explain methodically and clearly as to what has gone wrong.

I think we need trim the staff numbers now to save on $. Another year of delay for a plant that is now one third the capacity as stated in the DFS is not going to generate much revenue. Then we will have to raise more cash to get to what we were promised in stage 1 of the DFS. I can’t see any revenue coming from any of the NNT technologies for about 5 years from now as the GW revenue was going to fund the start up costs.

This announcement smells to me. I’m now wondering if we have been set up to fail and picked up by an Imerys type company in the next couple of years for peanuts and the retail shareholders burnt at the stake.

For the life of me I need an honest explanation as to why we have deviated so badly from the DFS with so much work going on in the background? Where are the failures? Are these products all bullshit ie HRM? Someone please explain where are the failures?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.