CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    In response to Mr Tech Laden

My view on Lou DiNardo will not change.  He has demonstrated his true self for the last two and a bit years and what we see is what we get.  The saying "A Leopard never changes its spots" comes to mind.

I too view people positively but there is a point where you need to start seeing reality for what it really is.

He has been employed to assist in the development of a suite of products and to provide oversight by deploying his management skills to engage with the business internally and externally.  Internally is self explanatory.  Externally which includes shareholders and potential partners and future investors is where I have the issue as I have explained numerous times before. For example why haven't we seen evidence of non deal roadshows in the US or Europe where the Ai sector is at its most creative?  I'm talking about meeting institutional and brokers one on one via a simple roadshow.  The benefits of this can be considerable. But it seems the company has taken the view that they had sufficient capital and they didn't need to to it.

Perhaps with this support behind the company (I'm assuming we don't have it as no such investor relations have taken place) from groups and broking houses like this the story could have developed differently but who really knows. We could have been on the front foot with M&A as a broad example.  We may have been introduced to a cornerstone type investor that gives us more credibility.

My whole attitude as you put it won't change.  I've experienced his type over the last several decades of investing and it is this experience I draw on now to form my opinion.

Sorry if it doesn't align with yours.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.