IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

You do realize that even if by some miracle they manage to sell...

1. 489 Posts.
    You do realize that even if by some miracle they manage to sell few ROVAs, they'll most likely end up with a loss after all the expenses. Especially now that the price is $299 their margin will be minuscule. They've got no distribution contacts, no distribution contracts. They're simply a no-name company trying to sell some cheap selfie drones. No serious player would ever deal with them unless they pay them for the "friendship" like they did with AEE.

There's is no strategy. Just some desperate attempts at getting a bit of revenue.
    ASX listed company reselling Chinese drone is simply a joke - the whole idea is worthless.
    I don't think you understand the meaning of strategy and what it entails. And I don't think you understand the role of CEO in a public company.

@brassmad, I'm gonna let you find out for yourself. If you cannot see it, then I've got nothing else to say to you. I just hope you're still here in few months when it all goes pear-shaped so you can admit to being wrong and relying purely on blind faith, which is all you have at the moment.
    Last edited by al-pbs: 18/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.