SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

You can search online for so4 feasibilitystudy to get an initial...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

You can search online for so4 feasibilitystudy to get an initial and rough idea of cost and profit. I believe the mostimportant things are fx rate and price besides cost and total issue. iremember the referenced fx rate is 0.68 while the price is 550/ton. Inaddition, you can check the production capacity schedule in the recent ann oninvestor presentation....

According to the latest interview with kll'smanager, sop price is rising, expectedly by 50-100 dollars by theend of this year, due to the supply issues, like Belarus Ban. Eventhough we lack an official price chart as have been used for the other majorcommodities, I bet the realized price can be close to or morethan the referenced price. In this way, FX Rate, which stands at about 0.75by this time, will hold the key to profitability. There are two theoriesabout the Aussie-Us fx movement. Despite the recent descent, many experts inaustralia tend to think fx rate will rise to 0.80 (which willput all exporters in deep trouble), backed by commodity rallies andconsecutive trade surplus, and yesterday's RBA meeting, slashingQE to 4 billion/week instead of the consensus 5billion/week, has causedaussie currency to strengthen in the past few days, yet is receding overnight against greenback. On the other hand, thegreenback has been strengthening for a long while, and its double bottompattern is taking shape. Many experts expect US fed will meet to declareadvancement of rate increases from 2024 to 2023 at the end of thismonth or in the following months, which will definitely send us dollarflying against all currencies. If fx retreats to 0.7 or lower inthis best-case scenario, so4 will realize a bumper profit, allgoing well. There are many factors at play we need to watch outfor: FED Rate policy andChina reducing its reliance on iron ore imports... Personally, the key pointer is so4 can successfully get this project off theground, as market tends to bring all the expectations forward (my skin-deep understanding for ur reference only).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.