SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Ann: Production and Commissioning Update, page-67

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Recently posted by Dom2007

Busy today. honestly, i am not sure.

One problem I think is that this man is ambitious enought to run against Kll management in order to make the LW project the first of all the greenfield sop projects in australia. I guess this person tends to take all the things on his shoulders, and in doing so, has to be be facing a seething mass of issues packing into a shorter span of time in the real construction stage.

the other problem i drew from the ann on the latest investors presentation is about the low evaperation rate and low salt accumulation, so capital has been brought forward for the pond layout change for sustainable development. as per presentation, this has been effected and certified. This is expected to have caused a longer delay. I bet lesser issues than this are not few and far between because all the industrial men have to never say never to make an undertaking going. but sometimes it is easier said than done, and this delay has somehow embarrassed and silenced him. but i do feel he knows better than to make an annoucement before adequate trials and tests are done with lots of rectificaions and finetunings.

having said that, this man holds all the cards very close to his chest, and sp is obviously depressed by an invisible hand. At least to me, there is little doubt that this project can be taken off the ground, with all the external conditions like price, supply issues, fx, agri markups ... in favor of a new exporter like this. from a tech-analysis, sp has halved over construction and has come to a five-year bottom and it is easier for a new investor to put a stop-loss line. It is certainly worth trying considering the upside room is much more than the downside's. The bigger issue is the unstable stock market internationally.

Do your own research. My personal opinion only but not advice.

Last edited by YesDavid: 21/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.