MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Ann: Production and Funding Update, page-12

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    There is so much unfounded negativity on this thread, over an announcement, that was actually quite positive, I don't know where to start..

I was expecting them them to smash the required quota, as they averaged the processing of 473273 tonnes of ore per quarter during 2018, at an average head grade of 1.52 grams of gold per tonne and recovery rate of 84.95% (Jan 14 announcement).

The improved recovery's, on also the standard oxide ore, with the new equipment, as well as improved head grades, will lift production going forward.

To extrapolate production figures from the current quarter, for the rest of the year, is hugely inaccurate and pessimistic at best.

My understanding is that Bartons underground is not their only current ore source (I am not sure, but they were getting ore from several open pits just recently, they may be possibly exhausted).

Comparing Moy's new patented process, to the results gained by another process, is also hugely inaccurate, without side by side testing on exactly the same ore.

Gold mining is not a predictable process and needs the flexibility to change tact, when problems arise.

Looks to me, that Moy are doing a good job of this, we will soon have one of the most versatile gold processing plants in Australia (ok, my opinion).

Plant value alone is more than current market cap (from my understanding)

All my opinion, with a healthy sprinkling of verifiable facts.

GFTAH !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.