ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

The question that is rambling around in my mind goes something...

1. 937 Posts.
    The question that is rambling around in my mind goes something like;

"O'k you have just made an announcement about the reserves and difficulties that are being experienced. Fine, no problem.......but is this new information that has just come to hand? If yes, again..no problem....if it is not new why are you telling the market now and not before? Essentially, is the information just being given to the market now to make the AGM run smoother for the 'team'?

If it is 'material' information that the market should be made aware of....why is it coming out now....why is it suddenly 'material' right now and not 6 months ago?"

The concern that I have is being able to rely on the old saying..'no news is good news'....appears that our little coy is being managed by some very strategically astute people......the challenge is to align the interests of all otherwise the 3 placings will always be;

1. management
    2. shareholders with ability to gain insights
    3. daylight
    4. Shareholders relying on published information

Essentially this is an issue of accountability....not gas....not NLNG.....it is about timely and appropriate levels of material information.

In the end.....I am still in....the world still goes around and life is not meant to be fair.

Will be interesting AGM but in the end we should never 'kid' ourselves that the 'quadrella' above only needs a $1 investment, no need to 'box' it.

Life goes on, the sun still comes up and life is great in the best country in the world!

Best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.