ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Nervous,You are now making me more nervous than I normally...

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Nervous,

You are now making me more nervous than I normally am.

This Drama seems to be shaping up like that movie with Bill Murray in it. What is left for next week ?

I commented before on how I reckoned the sp is being managed - very tight band 85-87 and now it seem that this lame announcement has done something. This is a typical strategy that politicians use - get the bad news out before the AGM then the AGM can give you "New" News that you can celebrate with euphoria. Damn those EvilShorters who must have sniffed some detritus outside Creek Street and have now gathered at the gate.

My big 3 for the AGM Announcement Possibility Matrix - had to be revised after they killed off a Reserves Upgrade today :-

1. Progress on the Electric LNG - will they announce that it is Feasible? and Bankable? or will another study be necessary to get it to that level? A bit like those Ignoble awards for someone given a grant to work out why a fish swims.

2. Revelation that the Narrabri Coal Seam Gas JV does not have any Pre-emption provisions and ESG can therefore freely deal a JV% with Big Players like Marubeni without involving the Santos.

3. A Power MOU becoming a GSA

Cheers

I just loved playing ping-pong with my Flexolite ping pong paddle.You're gonna have to figure that out for yourself. The annual Picnic of the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club is on Gobblers Knob, Punxsutawney. (After Forrest and the GHog)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.