PLS 0.61% $3.31 pilbara minerals limited

I am glad they are astute enough to implement exactly the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2056
    I am glad they are astute enough to implement exactly the strategy I talked about a few weeks back confused.png. Why go crazy in a capacity constrained market (so at least that "expert" prediction about the bottleneck in the conversion part has come true). Instead, slow down, take the opportunity to tidy things up, get all those things done you don't get a chance to do while you are flat chat, and through that get into a position where you can actually go full bore and expand more quickly, cost effectively and reliably, when you get a higher price for your product again! Seems like a very clever business decision to me.

Of course we'll get absolutely hammered for this. However, what's wrong with the above, especially when you are looking at a 15-30 year mine life? What's wrong with slowing production a bit for a few months instead of giving product away for low prices?

The key thing for a value investor that I take out of this ann is that everything is fine with the plant. A HUGE plus! Imagine if reduced sales where due to production or mining issues!

Thus, for an astute investor, IMO, the panic selling to be expected today and maybe lasting for a while, will offer yet another golden opportunity to purchase PLS at bargain bottom prices before the train will well and truly depart. IMO, the signs could not be clearer on the horizon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.