PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

All companies go through issues and update the market...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    All companies go through issues and update the market accordingly. Sometimes you've got to read between the lines. I'm quite good at locating hidden messages. Some people think they see some very negative undertones in this announcement. I don't. The message is clear, the deposit is globally significant and the 4th largest in the world. Stage 1 facility is up and running and everything production and grade wise is moving to plan. Quite simply, they're holding back production a little, to match the time of their Customers lithium hydroxide conversion plants. Once those plants are running at full steam, this company is going to become a cashflow machine. PLS is very well managed, holds a strategically rare asset, is well funded, with customers clamouring to short their shit out so they can start manufacturing millions of batteries as fast as they can. Millions and millions.
    Also don't discount the strong messaging from the US federal government recently on strategic resources. Dont for one minute think the Pentagon is not watching the lithium space closely. Why have we had all of these wars in the middle east for the last 30 years - strategic control of energy. I suspect strong interest from Big USA corporates in lithium space soon. There will be high powered phone calls. There is absolutely no way the US is going to let China become the next Iraq, Saudi Arabia or Iran of the worlds future energy source.
    So my message is clear. if you don't own this - take an F'ing strong look NOW. and if you're already up to your neck in it (like me) . Grow some balls and go harder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.