ACF 1.05% 94.0¢ acrow limited

hi triage - as i read the "progress report" you have got one...

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi triage

- as i read the "progress report" you have got one item wrong in claiming that the report does not mention which month the first gold pour will happen. to me the following extract clearly states that the first gold pour will happen this month.

"the refurbished and upgraded 3Mtpa processing plant is now on-going for the 7th week, the production has been progressing well ahead of the first gold pour this month"

no arguement with the rest of your comments, except that all they do is emphasize the negative, rather than compliment the company on the many fronts with which it has made substantial progress.

i see that you continue to hold your stock - so the obvious conclusion is that you must think that there is some decent upside to the current price.

i have been sitting on the fence with this stock now for more than 6 months and today decided that now was an opportune time to start buying in.

the reason being the considerable progress the company has made in bringing this project toward full scale production.

GK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $283.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.0¢ 93.5¢ $460.6K 488.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 731 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 8928 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.