EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

your the only one who stated "Has everyone here missed the point...

1. 3,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    your the only one who stated "Has everyone here missed the point that they don't actually have 6,000 patients, and rather that's their capacity?"

Nobody else has said THC HAVE 6000 patients. just you, so why post that 'everyone has missed the point' only you have.

THC will have products to supply 6000 prescription. That's it, nothing more.
    Ann actually states will be supplying patients from Q2 onwards.....so as long as it takes to supply 6000 it takes.

You my friend & only you have posted THC will have 6000 patients.

Penetrating the market isn't hard, more & more ppl turning to cannabis for medicinal use, ppl go to their GP & if applicable long story short get home with high quality most cost effective cannabis product out there, simple.
    100k to 250k patient figures throw around, that's hellova lot of ppl requiring MC, whoever offers Aus made, GMP high quality cost efficient product will be reasonably successful I'd say as a hunch. More so than those flicking off imports as a middle man.

I can't wait for the day THC release monthly updates boasting record numbers....I love fluff ann.

@Knighty85, you'd need a SMSF super account to buy THC & any other non ASX300 stock.

@GWs3, Eden Farms is 'Bundy'.....c'mon mate you can't be serious!! Balina long way off, they'll be keeping it QLD based for a while.

Re; revenue from this 6000deal, yeah throw out $250 per script x 6000 = $1.5M
    take off clinic, hospital & other commissions, just leaves tick over $1M, nice start, that's about all.

THC are the only full fledged company undertaking whole process, LGP close, but they still use an exclusive partner for their licensed GMP manufacturing.
    How this pharm to pharma plan works out, only the future will tell us.
    Last edited by Marek78: 03/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.