EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I love the revenue forecasts. I've now seen between $20,000,000...

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    I love the revenue forecasts. I've now seen between $20,000,000 p.a. and $1,000,000 p.a. ha ha ha. The actual will be somewhere in the middle i reckon. Then you add on $7mill for Crystal Mountain and the smaller revenues from NZ and we are looking at $17million revenue p.a. from Q2, 2020 for a company with a Market Cap of $45 million - and a facility that is $16million on its own. Revenue isn't profit but THC is looking like it is well on the way.

Truth will be somewhere in the middle. Hard to lock down exactly what that 6000 means in a revenue sense as i suspect the dosage needs for individual patients will be vastly different. Some might take 1 dose per day, others might take 6 doses a day. The ongoing needs for 6000 patients in an ongoing basis - that is a good place to start.

Ken said: "6,000 patients using Canndeo medicinal cannabis on an ongoing basis commencing from Q2 2020."

I have intentions of holding this stock through corona, as it will continue to kick goals and the likely hood of export deals very soon is high which will only provide upside to the SP. To me, more upside than downside risk here. Going long.
    Last edited by Bails27: 03/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.