MRC 0.00% 2.5¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Production Delays - Tormin Mineral Sands, page-2

1. 15,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6636
    MRC you are such a difficult stock to continue to hold.

You release such a dark and gloomy update for a shutdown of mining of the beaches for only 10 days and a slight reduction of the plant's availability to process the inland strands which seems to be only a few days, One has to wonder why you don't have these critical spares on site.

I would have thought common sense would have been if the mining fleet for the beach mineralisation were getting to the point of their end of life, you would refocus the mining to only the inland strands which have significant resources waiting at the ROM to be processed. This way you could relocate both PBC side by side and use the front-end loaders to process the HMC. this would also reduce the fleet requirements/distance reducing the company's OPEX.
    Once the revenues have returned to historic levels you can use the increased cash to upgrade the mining fleet and add in the beach mining along with the third PBC

It amazes me that they know the slimes are a major issue, yet this isn't the highest priority of the company to get the new cyclones and additional water supply installed at the processing facility to increase the efficiency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33594 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 47748 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.