ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

We are all, I assume cautiously optimistic about the long term...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    We are all, I assume cautiously optimistic about the long term prospects of NSL... That is why we are all here.

My point is the medium term is looking no where near as exciting as we had hoped a year ago and the short term, especially in regards to the SP is looking pretty awful.

Without even breaking management's latest time frame for expansion we might not sign a deal for another 3-4 months. We seem to have put all our eggs in the xinxai basket who is now 4-5 months late on the initial time frame for engineering the project.

No one has enough information to know if management have done a decent job or not, based on 8 years of spending 10's of millions of dollars and paying themselves very handsomely with many false starts and almost no revenue to show for it suggests maybe they haven't but pointing out things aren't looking great for NSL doesn't mean I would like to take over as manager.

Unless anytime you are unhappy with the direction of the country you think a fair response is stfu and go and run for prime minister if you think you could do such a better job was a fair response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.