ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi Guys I think its only few days to go to AGM and we will have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi Guys I think its only few days to go to AGM and we will have some clear picture after that if some of us are not happy they can move on to different stocks ..for my own opinion I will stay in this stock till 2025 and I am pretty sure this company has solid grounds and solid fundamental and this company gonna be very solid on Indian ground .. As I told you guys before that I born and brought up in India and when I came here in 1998 there was nothing in India ( I mean to say just single broken roads going to towns and it took so much time to travel from one point to other point ) when I went back to visit my family after 6 years it was the same a little change that there is lots of call centers for overseas companies and my personal view for this country that its never gonna change than I had my second visit to India in 2011 and I couldn’t believe on my eyes everything has been changed double roads ,, fly overs , new towns and so much changed in infrastructure and on that visit I changed my view towards India..
    There is difference between developing and developed countries I think everyone knows about this.India is a developing country right now they need lots of iron( steel) for their infrastructure just don’t think only about AP.. They want to change all over India infrastructure even they want to make big new cities like..Mumbai,Delhi,Kolkatta etc and for that they need lots of iron(steel) .
    Just only not that every big car companies they want to build there plants in India because of cheap cost and sell their cars in India and neighbor countries some of those companies already running and its big difference between 2005 to 2017 and in 2005 who was going on two wheeler today he has his own car because banks are giving money to people and government helping them to get their own new houses, cars and whatever the need to live a healthy life and it’s just the beginning and I know NSL is on right place on right time..
    In the end guys its your money and take a wise decision so you can earn excellent money whatever the best thing for you just do that.. But please don’t say anything without source and its confusing other investors who want to invest or invested after there deep study...GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.