A1M 0.00% 42.0¢ aic mines limited

I am not a resources expert:)But I do know ex MEP and DRM well...

1. 5,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096

I am not a resources expert

But I do know ex MEP and DRM well as you also do.

And I think we all are grateful to MEP & past management. Although disappointed at the time with how we were taken over cheaply.

A1M has done very well with DRM acquisition- ‘company-making’ for this company for sure.

Ex MEP- we hold people like Glenn Little, ex MEP and DRM geologist who found Jericho , (and now working for FMG) in high regard for sure.

His significant tenure with MEP, at first under Tony Belperio, although really Glenn was located there more and doing the important work-now with his length of time exploring the Cloncurry region + his publications and presentations re Cloncurry- Isa region copper deposits and geology, he is still involved with poring over the Cloncurry region for sure.

Geological exploration- is utilising improved through the years, and improving geophysics.

Geology/ geophysics now- although detects and picks up undercover targets better, can lack specificity, so you never know what is truly there , as ever, until you drill holes down into targets and assay and assess them.

We used to be invested in exploration companies , is what I am also saying.

Now we are aboard an excellently managed actual mining company.

This management A1M- I mean it when I say that they’re formidable.

We can trust them to best manage these resources and grow them.

Maybe more from the boardroom than from fieldwork and chancing with costs associated on under- explored targets.

A1M can afford to do significant and important enough exploration ongoing although prioritising Jericho- Swagman now- Eloise ongoing discovery always and mine expansion planning for best into near future and beyond.

A1M have an extensive exploration portfolio due to DRM acquisition + actually resources out for the next 20 years.

Although they will want to grow AIC we can think- more than this.

I think @EW highlights perfectly that we are very linked to the copper price here now- would be one of the best pure copper resources (producing) companies on the ASX , although a smaller company. Very linked to copper price and gold as an investment.

eg. We don’t need concern re chemistry of potential resources in Spain, or re Botswana politics changes & African country management.

Likely not a nearterm takeover target for anyone- except esp as base of solid resources NQ, and more for this management team.

Currently to me capable of managing and incorporating so much more.

A1M is not dividends paying.

It is development and growth and it is secured now for Jericho progression and has at least additional ore sources to the deeper parts of Eloise.

The fleet is upgraded.Workers involved and happy hopefully .

Camp upgraded.

Mill has capacity . NB. But will require expansion in next years areas with.

To me A1M is very longterm hold now- you’ve got to assess all the information as to targeting buy point although it is compelling again now.

The clear need for Jericho to be developed and for Funds to secure the company immediately and forwards for Jericho is now attended to.

Exemplary management, completely trustworthy MD in place to steer with careful steely hands, understanding all completely I am sure.

You’ll have to weigh up with all your other investments also, but I do think it is worth owning this resources production , mining company ongoing now.

This is high grade , becoming 20000 tonnes + pa copper, with gold- as we could see a few years ago once A1M ever acquired DRM and Jericho .

Good investment and a “long” in copper., in safe jurisdiction where we can comprehend all and monitor how the company is going, with good local presentations.

I would like to also hold more ongoing, this year, and then forwards.

All the best to all.

Last edited by Aqua65: 14/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $239.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $464.6K 1.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 179913 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 5953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.