A1M 1.10% 45.0¢ aic mines limited

Eloise was already ‘off the ground’ , has been a high grade...

1. 5,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111
    Eloise was already ‘off the ground’ , has been a high grade copper mine with gold over a 25 year time period now.

Eloise was restarted again in about 2019, having been shuttered sensibly during copper downturn 2013—, and ownership with the mining contractor company that owned Eloise since 2012 (immediately before MEP merged with the company owning all the regional ground, inc Jericho land , in 2013) was merged into AIC Mines.

A1M the company, only listed in 2021.

Excellent management however with Aaron Colleran ex Evolution company maker and Ernest Henry acquirer and excellent manager , as MD.

He is doing excellent job, & carefully. Reliable and trustworthy.

However I get your point , & agree

I personally am steeled for lower copper production at first from Lens6 , but that this would be best management for the mine development to then access the best ore.

Aaron and management are hopefully building trust including esp with shareholders- we need to understand that this is a journey to greater production in several years with then Jericho mining development complete.
    Eloise Deeps is accessed. Eloise still atm is single mine therefore risk though new lodes developing and accessed now ( this my very rudimentary non- miner understanding)
    But optimal mine development for medium to longterm is important— got to expect variability with the ore to be delivered to the mill. Although maybe with Eloise Deeps coupled with new ore- will even out for nearterm? Until highest grades Lens6 get to be mined?

I know that I do not know !
    However- I trust Aaron Colleran, and have to be in some awe of just how tough and experienced the A1M board and management are.

They’re also ambitious. I still be not surprised if is an acquisition.
    Hence clean balance sheet., always robust cash holdings and generation esp as new copper ore lodes really deliver- could allow diversification, and acquisition.
    I think the board is contemplating something, or always looking anyway. They would be calculated in anything they seek to merge into the company, we would hope.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 11/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $256.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.8¢ 45.0¢ $171.6K 378.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28387 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 266 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.