KCN 2.74% $1.42 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I think we need look no further than our very own MR ON -TIME...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2664
    I think we need look no further than our very own MR ON -TIME and under budget, MR Wayne Schiller...

His most important qualification, probably the most important qualification in life, he sacrificed his own life, he sacrificed his job, just to stand up against our little useless loanshark Nucharee and wouldn't back down..

i think we all sleep well knowing Wayne Schiller would be cutting costs like a sledgehammer and most importantly not taking any shit from anyone, including Thai's....

our current clown CEO showed us all what a pathetic coward he was to get rid of Wayne Schiller after he was such a success...

another benifit is Wayne Schiller is hands on, has lived at the Chatree mine for a year already, knows all the intricacies and most importantly would never ever waste his time or shareholder money at conferences...

his resume shits all over all our current board members... He makes them look like clowns and that's also why Jamie conference clown would have felt threatened by such a great worker...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.