KCN 1.48% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Want to know a sneaky other little thing our lovely Jamie Gibson...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Want to know a sneaky other little thing our lovely Jamie Gibson has done over the last 12 months, other than lie in presentations, spend a lot of time and money at conferences blowing more cash and delivering us shareprice destruction and an 8 Month Plant #1 opening delay ?

He's paid himself a MASSIVE PAYRISE !! eek.png

Forget about the $250,000 bonus last year is peanuts compared to his PAYRISE !! Base Salary know $620,949 ( Increase of +$400,000)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6470/6470108-a2aa97a33b9b902f63228d73567a5fc1.jpg

Hahaha, old Ross the Boss jacked up himself another extra $100,000 PAYRISE !!!

Hahaha, if we don't get these disgusting creatures out of the cookie Jar, they will take it all for themselves !

Hahaha, they did this after total shareprice destruction and an 8 month Plant#1 opening delay !!

Hahaha, they did this and Jamie spent so much of his time burning money at Conferences !!

Hahaha, we have a CEO that thinks he's a celebrity and paid as much as Prime Minister of Australia !!

We need to start co-ordinating shareholders to vote against the remuneration report , so if someone can create an e-mail / central contact then we need to put a stop to this rot... I actually think after reading Jamie has gifted himself an extra $400,000 base salary increase he must resign..

I warned you all 12 months ago after the first $500,000 Bonus when we were under financial distress these people cannot be trusted.

Let your voices be herd:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.