C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Production Improvements at Granville, page-39

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Also we can't even start to gauge production costs as any previous costing was based on contractors supplying and operating all of the equipment. Since moving to owner operator and having our own crusher / excavator and blast drill rig the previously quoted cost of operating "should" reduced by ( i would hope ) a significant amount . The only concern at the moment will be the grade which is currently low but as the process is refined and learnt from i can only see those grades improving to meet or even exceed our original required concentrate levels. To my mind this ANN, while not earth shattering, is very much a step in the right direction and gives us some real positives to focus on. What would be nice now is for communication from the company to become a little more regular until such time as things are ironed out and running at a more regular pace at which point we won't feel the need to be informed as much as it will just become "a normal working day at the mine" scenario. Good luck to us all and hopefully its onward and upward from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.