C7A 7.69% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Yes, fear is in many markets, it is certainly interesting times...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Yes, fear is in many markets, it is certainly interesting times !!

However, I see many investors leaving Cobalt and Lithium after so many years and recent stock failures for something more stable, or should I say, more meat and potatoes like TIN.

I suspect there will be more eyes on TIN in coming weeks and months as the volatility is far less than other metals and ANW should attract some sophisticated money IMO due to the suppressed valuation of ANW and issues with other players in the metals market coming into production.

Yes the Tin price is down today (or this week), however, when looking at the historical values over the last 5 years, it's only ever down for a few short months, not years.

I'm always amused with some other ASX stocks, particularly when certain companies need so many hundreds of millions to bring more prospective metals into production compared to an established mining operation in TIN like ANW has completed in recent weeks. !!

Meaning;

By example, say TMT, (yes a different metal being vanadium) they only need half a billion needed to go into production, are they kidding, good luck on the funding there lads. Look at PLS, (lithium) they are rooted fo at least the next year or two and may even fall over if they don't get heir shite together, and PLS was an $800M dollar company. (I think it was $1.6B at one stage) GXY, running our of quality resource, (but no one will admit it)

Even the very few TIN miners / explorers listed and unlisted in the region are going backwards and making little or no progress, I could share dozens of examples, but it's getting past my bedtime.

Its amusing that some worry about this little minnow ANW with its small MC, yet ANW is sitting on some amazing prospective reserves and is now in production in Tassie !! This achievement, timing and cost of mine development for ANW has been way overlooked by some IMO and is not reflected in the current MC.

To get a TIN mine up and running is a great achievement and an asset that others just don't have or are years away from achieving, (yes assuming ANW production is efficient and TIN pricing improves) yet, I'd like to know how many other small caps are in production and said production could fund said companies other assets? not many

Cash is King and ANW is just a short time away from being cash flow positive (and as advised by the CEO), in comparison how many ASX explorers or even miners are in that position with a MC like ANW, bugger all.

I should say that again, cash flow positive is likely this year !!! That is huge, good luck finding that with another listed company with a similar MC!!

Looking forward to ANW being the TIN producer on the ASX of choice. Yes, it has taken almost one year longer than hoped, but so what, multiples happen when they happen, many here could have lost all their money in ANW, but that is not likely now!!

The tide has turned !!

Good luck to all M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.19K 263.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1331 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.