ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

I also wish that something substantial would be announced...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I also wish that something substantial would be announced pre-end of year... ADR has not looked after shareholders at all... I feel as if we as shareholders are a cash cow that keeps on giving and get nothing in return... In all my years of trading I have seen this play many times...

ASX:9SP was a major eye opener for me... I traded that stock numerous times, made good money out of it at first.. then one day I just studied the heck out of the fundamentals, started to research the futures prospectus.. In the end I just believed shareholders were getting conned over and over... last big raise they raised $10million, had a contract with VISA, all looked great on the outside, however there was contracts with nothing guaranteed in them regarding revenue streams... went on for a few years until they eventually became delisted... Company still runs today, shareholders got taken for a serious ride, meanwhile CEO still got rich... the insider trading was so obvious, the sell downs, the pump and dumps, just so obvious a amateur trader could tell something stunk... The CEO kept painting this multi-billion dollar potential, yet it was so over exaggerated.. they set up offices globally, cash burn was so high and revenue was trickling in... CEO gave himself pay rises as alike the rest of the board... eventually the auditor said that the ongoing concern was too evident, so they delisted... having spent multi multi millions over a decade to eventually achieve sweet FA... as a holder of ADR I am forever reminded about 9SP,its near the same play... for ever sold down as soon as it tries to get legs, endless announcements with nothing substantial ... so called global exposure , yet nothing but trickles of small time revenue… in there last report they made out future CR’s would be necessary, so I fear consolidation and massive dilution yet again to pretty much destroy all us current shareholders… 2024 supposedly the year of a mass recession… so Im just soooo negative here at present.. its been too long in between something worthy here…

IMO its all just plays on words, so called potentials, mean while the business is loss making after all these years when we should be cashflow positive and gaining global exposure in the bio world… Regardless of my opinion or any one elses, its all about money, and ADR just isn’t making the greens like they should be after all these years… painting the same ole story… meanwhile putting their hand out for more money time and time again.. I mean seriously, why are we even sitting at these levels in SP if ADR was a strong viable company.. The joke is on us.. ADR doesn’t even have exposure for theirs sensors when searching any of the internet search engines… its like our sensors don’t even exist ..when someone research’s repository medical issues ADR presence should pop up on the first page to show some sort of presence .. nowhere to be found .. just like 9SP in the day..

Something major needs to happen for us shareholders to even get our money back, let alone make some $$$$ on our so called investment .. sometimes I feel like hitting the sell button, $30K loss if I could sell at .004… too be honest, I’m pretty angry and gutted about this holding.. worst holding I have even held in my life..

IF and a big IF, this company actually brings about something substantial to reward long term holders, Im having a serious party at my place… you can all come, even vulc, , be prepared to get shit faced for 3 days…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $875 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21110 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.