ALK 0.00% 57.5¢ alkane resources limited

Excellent point... "The point is perhaps most interesting for...

1. 7,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1405

Excellent point... "The point is perhaps most interesting for me, and likely a major reason why ALK has not run with the rest of the sector... lack of clarity on the Tommi mine plan. Though the 1.1.1.2mt coming from just Roswell is huge news, I had not fathomed they could achieve this sort of rate.
    So finally getting a clear picture of what the company envisages for Tommi and Roswell over a 5 year period is surely what the market wants... clarity and achievable targets."

To date there is zero clarity if TGOE is tracking on budget and time - zero. Unless I missed such report - that is also possible.

I doubt they would have gone down this path if it wasn't for few of us who called them out.
    I am sure all these instos Nic engaged during his presos would have asked same. I really can't see any insto investing in ALK while ALK acts as lifestyle company with positive cashflow and no growth story.

Hence why I push for them to fast-track resource growth at TGO and show Tomi has LOM well beyond 2040 even with only inferred resource in order to keep costs down.
    And ALK has to make another discovery where they can develop second operation - this is growth story and risk mitigation as instos don't really fancy single operation joints due to obvious risks. Or ALK has to make m&a deal that will lead to same.

This is why I have been critical of Nic. It is Nic who failed to deliver on all the above points. BoDs carry some blame as they approved the MD's strategy and style of management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 60.0¢ 57.5¢ $885.8K 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42014 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 70916 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.5¢ 60.0¢ 57.5¢ 309515
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.