LTR 0.60% 82.5¢ liontown resources limited

This announcement is a very strong response to the downrampers,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22591
    This announcement is a very strong response to the downrampers, shorters and "the someone".

The organised attacks to our company is so obvious from the posts here. Even before we the holders made a positive comment they flooded here and making stupid comments.

This is great achievement for a mine/plant just started a month ago.

I told on my previous post that those bastards were expecting LTR would have a ramp up problems like the many other new starting mines have.

No we don't have it. You will get crazy downrampers.

It's is even surprise for me that they produced 10kt in first months. That is unbelievable even for me. I was not expecting that either. Good on you team.

Now the downrampers started talking about the cost.

I have made a cost calculation on my just previous cost. Post #: 75515319

I got the cost USD650/t (AU$1000/t) for the first year. I wanted to very conservative.

Even in that case we will still be making money and stay alive. Staying alive is the main thing in this market.

Even the market is not bad atm IMO. In 2019, when the spod price increased to US$750 everyone was celebrating because it was US$400-$450 before.

These costs are manageable for us. Our cost will go down to $400ish when the ramp up is complete. We can even make good money when the spod price is $750/t.

Citi research and AFR article is disgraceful. That is a coordinated attack. No base for LTR's cost there. Just BS.

I'm just ignoring it. They did the same thing to Tesla and then Elon Musk bought Twitter for having his own truthful media.

LTR will be very profitable. That's the reason of those immense attacks and so many downrampers talking here.

Keep producing team.
    Good on you.

I'm holding tight and waiting patiently.
    Stock price is irrelevant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.5¢ 81.3¢ $9.042M 10.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 131414 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 31205 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.