EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Production Qualification Facility Successfully Commissioned, page-31

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    He is either somebody close to Andrew (family or friend) or Andrew himself. He was number one of the cheerleading girls for quite a while. Meanwhile the serious LTH recognized his bull and his fans vanished similar to the money of the last CR.

I know Andrew would like to do another CR at 30 or 40 cents to guarantee management salary for some additional years without success, but all the pumping and fluffy anns. will not help to lift share price to this level.

I bet next ann. will be about recycling where a new study shows higher percentage in recycling and more cost-effective process. Unfortunately, also with no customer to buy this process to implement it.

Why EGR don't get the SML nor the KfW loan, despite Tanzanian and German government are so supportive???
    Answer: Because Andrew and his high paud team didn't their "homework" and delivered necessary documents and information. Glossy presentation and handshake photos are not enough to get a mine approved, finances and running.

EGR needs a CEO working 24/7 on the SML plus financing and not an entertainer traveling around the world on useless conferences and Women's day parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $19.32K 195.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6383 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.