SFX 3.33% 31.0¢ sheffield resources limited

@2ic I agree with you that SFX could provide better monthly...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @2ic I agree with you that SFX could provide better monthly production / recovery / sales / cost data in a table in a way that provided greater shareholder / stakeholder insight into Thunderbird's ramp up progress compared to plan. Ideally they would provide a table that compared actual quarterly performance to the BFS forecast. In addition a waterfall chart that graphically showed how positive variances (Better than expected HM recovery) and negative variances (higher % O/S, lower Zircon Conc. Price) all reconciled to the net cashflow variation from budget would be very useful.

So far as I can tell the big implication of the higher than forecast monthly mine operating costs is that breakeven has been pushed out by at least a financial quarter. How far its been pushed out depends on:

1. How quickly they can get to nameplate throughput &
    2. How effectively their continuous improvement program is.

Given this it is not surprising KMS are hiring for a Superintendent of Engineering and Reliability on Seek. See:
    https://www.seek.com.au/jobs-in-mining-resources-energy/in-Broome-&-Kimberley-WA?jobId=75701757&type=standout

GLTAH

-DGT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.