SFX 0.00% 32.5¢ sheffield resources limited

Ann: Production Ramp-Up At Thunderbird, page-32

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Is that you @Franpower, are you running two HC accounts?

Yeah ,that was me agitating for monthly updates, especially if progress was materially better or worse than guided. So clearly there was guidance of a material change (costs) and no improvement in production, Bruce did the ethical and legal right thing in making an update quickly before insiders leaked so everybody is now trading form the same information... well done Bruce, I salute you... STA would have waited a month for insiders to take money off the table first.

As Franpower likes to say, short term price movements doesn;t matter for long term holders because they are not buying or selling so doesn;t matter. Short term buyers do matter, because they create the liquidity without which SFX and the ASX junior market for that matter would not exits. Buyers see that Bruce is being honest and quick with updating the market, that creates both confidence in the situation (for better or worse) and market clearing prices as players adjust their riske valuation and act according to their own portfolio risk management plans etc. Sellers are acting in their own fully informed interest, as are new buyers soaking them up at cheaper, well infomred market prices... this is how markets are suppose to operate and everyone is a winner even if you are a loser!!! The only losers are those use to inside information and front-running good or bad news for thier own benefit at the expense of uninformed players...

Buyers see a bargain or like the risk reward. Buyers and sellers will make money if the price rebounds, at least sellers will not lose so much money if they only prune a modest percentage of their holdings. DYOR, make up your own mind and act accordingly in the knowledge at least everyone is on the same page. Of course, very few actually DYOR, but rely instead on hopium and the beleief all negative posters that raise risk issues are simply trading their own book and trying to spook the market lower to grab a bargain LOL rolleyes.png... how'd that work out for the naysayers since mid-50's when OS was not and wouldn;t be a problem??

Tin foil hats off, thinking caps on is my advice...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 32.5¢ $2.15K 6.615K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41415 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 42307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.