PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Production Target Retraction, page-7

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Thanks for posting the article Squahman.

What I really want to understand is how much does it cost to drill (per the comment)

"The company plans to launch a maiden drilling campaign before the end of the year, consisting of four holes totaling 2500 metres. A pumping well will also be placed at 250 to 350 metres underground to test the porosity of the brines that lie below the salty crust."

all this drilling before the year end with the business holding $3.674m in cash at the end of September. Is that enough cash to do what they want?

From my perspective I am feeling comfortable with the fact that the business has some seasoned people running it. I suspect they are driving to get a good drilling result, generate some refined lithium with the new kit by early next year to drive the SP up and then go to the market for some more funds.

If this plays out I suggest that there is only upside from here for the SP unless there is a complete disaster with the drilling.

I am not familiar with exploration companies so am happy to here other peoples views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.899K 966.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 65243601 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13142428 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.