AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Production to commence at historic Victorian gold mines, page-110

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Ok Zero2aMillion- "your numbers were all wrong- no credibility..." Please explain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK LET ME EXPLAIN-----FIRSTLY, We already know that AUL Management know that we need about 4-5gpt in order to break even...…?
    They have spend months and months looking for good grades, enough dirt to process in order to generate cash??
    Do you think Management would employ staff and run the mine if they expected 4-5gpt????
    Would you run a mine to try and break even????
    NO- Based on my knowledge- The AUL Management are hoping to be doing better than 10gpt and aiming for 25 gpt…...
    Management want to generate a PROFIT
    Yours  Calculations are based on 2gpt which is not even break even grade? What are you thinking?????

NOW- Lets be conservative and say that we are able to mine at about 14gpt----why not redo your calcs and multiply the $24,792 X SEVEN.....
    Now we talking some serious REVENUE....

Did you see some of the drill results-----some of them are 50, 60, 200 gpt…...what if we can get the agerage grade to 20gpt..

Your numbers have no merit- are misleading......

"85tpdx 7days =595 tonnes. 2gpt = 1,190 gms through put. minus 10% not recovered =1,071 gms.. 1,071 / 31.1034 (gms per oz) = 34.43 ozs gold Multiplied by approx. 90 % purity = 30.99 ozs Profit after $1,000 of production costs, approx. $800 per oz. $800 x 30.99 = $24,792. That's all with 100% plant availability, (NO BREAKDOWNS) [not likely]. Plus downtime for regular maintenance ????? If grades are better than 2 gpt av. will get better results"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.