AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Production to commence at historic Victorian gold mines, page-166

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Suggestion for AUL promotional video.........

The canera winds its way through an endless array of dimly lit tunnels. Eventually a figure begins to come into focus. Its a man, standing back to camera wearing a high vis vest and helmet. As the camera approaches closer a deep, serious, slightly ominous voice starts. We're sorry we cant show this mans face but be assured he is a WORLD CLASS, PROFESSIONAL GEOLOGIST. The music pauses for the dramatic effect of the statement to set in.
    It continues, This is one of the most trusted professions in society, renowned by some for honesty, ethics and infallibility. It continues, this Professional geologist has given the go ahead to mine the newly discovered Mc Nallys reef in the historic Morning Star mine at Woods Point in Victoria.
    According to the most myopic company supporter on the share trading website Hotcopper this means almost certain success for the company. So we invite you all to buy shares and join us in our company open day where we will have a giant bath for shareholders to sit in and like Scrooge Mc Duck throw gold nuggets in the air and let them rain down.
    Video ends with gasps of joy and expectations from the watchers, the word goes around on social media that a PROFESSIONAL GEOLOGIST has declared viability and a share buying frenzy ensues.

Hey its Sunday, good day for a laugh eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.