AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Z2aMYour post should be moderated due to the unsubstantiated...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Z2aM

Your post should be moderated due to the unsubstantiated claims that you are making...however I have never TOU'ed a post and will not start now.

V is quite right in his response...

...it has been explained numerous times that AUL management are unable to release certain details due to JORC 2012 code.  I have previously mentioned that they do tend to start releasing details to SH's once mining and processing commence to keep SH's as well informed as they practically can.

Additionally, TdV reputation is on the line here and he would not be recommending to the AUL BoD that they should commence mining at MS if he wasn't confident that the operation could be run at a profit. You may remember that he shut down the Stacpoole mining/processing previously when the grades being recovered were not going to make that exercise profitable.  This decision impacted the SP negatively at the time and the naysayers had a field day...so I am fairly confident that he won't recommend AUL the green light if he wasn't pretty sure of success.   

As to your claim that each Dir is receiving $600k each which "is beyond greedy and ridiculous" is for mine spurious and completely incorrect.  Both TdV and FT have ann'ed that they will take part of their remuneration in shares and the rest of the BoD on fees that come no where near the amount you claim.

As V suggested, please provide the evidence on which you are making your assertions in relation to Dir's salaries.

Cheers The K 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.