ROG 0.00% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

Ann: Production underway at Gold Nugget-ROG.AX, page-40

1. 5,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Bardot, I think the question is more like, why is there sudden interest and huge collection of a shares that has sat dormant for a considerable time. Unable to be sold.
    Possibly some of the sellers at two, may have been sitting there for some considerable time, and may not be aware of the sudden interest. I wasn't, and only for the fact i was searching something else did I seea turnover appear. When you've lost 99.96% of your investment, you tend not to remind yourself to quickly (nor the missus).
    Of course, having one or two of those parcels being pulled will make for interesting times, again there is a strong possibility that these sellers at two would like to get something back. It was not that long ago that the sell queue had tens of millions at 0.001 and no-one was buying, week after week., month after month.

Stormer, ..........People have all sorts of programmes alerting them to volume... sure they do, but in this case I would want my money back, picking out gems like ROG. Having a programme that alerts you to volume and buying into that are two different matters.
    As I type there is less than a million sitting at one.
    Again I ask, why invest in a stock, that has obviously sat dormant for over a year, with no real hope of a sudden turnover for profit?
    Unless, of course your already in the buy queue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.257K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 47819570 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 63639728 96
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.