DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Ann: Production Update and FY 2019 Guidance, page-68

1. 2,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    In.

Macquarie published a copyrighted (can't copy) note taking into account the latest guidance revisions. Mac lowered the sp target from $3.10 to $3.00, with the Outperform(1.0). Not good, but far from a trainwreck. This is especially tasty from $2.28 from a risk-reward perspective, ~31%

Interestingly, Mq's FY 2020 forecast includes an EPS of $0.484, with adividend(!!?) of $0.15. Mq's Outperform call is not an outlier, using the minimum three houses the sentiment is also an outstanding 1.0.

As posted above the integrity of DCN's management does desrve strike #1. This reminds of an old joke concerning Canada's Venture Exchange, TSX-V, that is too often true: "How do you make a million dollars on the Venture? Start with ten million." So, I begin cynical, with no option but to take management's word -- for at least one more strike.

OV

PS Though having owned DCN a couple of years ago I only read about DCN's woes on another forum. My point is that other goldie has solid posters with thoughts I agree and disagree with, so does DCN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.