NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Production Update and Key Manufacturing Appointment-NUH.AX, page-45

1. 3,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Agreed Morrison. We all judge the acceptability and take up of the iqbuds through our own prism. Management know the market, its potential and have experience in developing products .
    As you point out there is nothing in managements disclosures that is speculative. Just the facts. They have set out steps to production and have maintained their deadlines or exceeded them. They are experts in their individual disciplines collaborating on a project and have a proven track record via sensear, which to all accounts is a successfull leader in its field. Which they brought to market from scratch.
    I get the feeling that all the beta testing, listening tours and manufacturing prototype testing is to make sure that all the technical i's are dotted and t's are crossed. That Iqbuds are the best it can be before launch rather than half cooked. Professionals wanting to present the best and serious, product that they can.

They have based them selves in the hub of wearable tech in america, have engaged a very reputable manufacturer (who would of vetted them before taking them on) so a vote of confidence from Flex.

They are developing a sales and manufacturing team also experienced in the hearables field.

I believe that they have been conservative with company expenditure, someone previously pointed out that they stay, is it airBnB?, rather than hotels when they travel.

In short I get the feeling that they are genuine professionals, experienced, well connected and focused on the best product they can produce. And have an eye for the future with the software development kit and further enhancements for iqbuds2.

There was almost 3m available at last quarter (1.9 cash plus igg 1m) if funds are stressed prior to launch i dont think a capital raising would be necessary to cover the small shortfall. Rather a line of credit to cover until sales revenue? I probably show my ignorance there, but better to borrow 1m than Cr 5m?
    Anyway just my thoughts, dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.