AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Production Update and March Review, page-19

1. 8,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    "Incorrect, there is no indication it will be "a lot higher" they budgeted $800k for staff costs which I believe was for production, but you cant say the company stated how much it cost. Also the estimate included exploration budget.
    So to say "a lot higher" is false and misleading."

Well weekend and I could see there was an extra post so I thought lets see what Vertigo has to say.

Vetigo you should read my posts and not jump to incorrect conclusions.

I said " For a quarter with full production it's going to be a lot higher than that" ie the current quarter. And in the cashflow report due to be released soon, there will be an estimate of production costs for this quarter. That's is assuming they are in production for this full current quarter which could be unlikely depending on how you view things.

No matter how you look at it mining and processing ore costs considerable $$, to think it doesn't is a fairyland mindset.

Last quarter where they didn't have any production cost forecast in the previous quarters cashflow report as they weren't planning to be in production in March. They may have re-shuffled things a bit and reduced spending on exploration in favour of production to conserve $$. All will be known shortly, update on the 26th and quarterly not long after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.