RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Just thought I'd chime in based on my experience.. they would...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1018
    Just thought I'd chime in based on my experience.. they would have estimated 800-1000 oz gold in circuit based on head grade x tonnes into the mill = oz of gold into circuit. They know how much gold is out in the concentrate and dore, so by difference they can estimate gold in the circuit. Gold in the circuit can be out of step with gold forecasts when you are in the commissioning phase.

I would imagine they are seeing coarse gold accumulating in the mill, discharge launders, tanks etc etc. This is a common problem for new processing plants and RVR are still ramping up.

I'm sure they are doing some sampling campaigns to find out where the gold is missing, and then they can modify the equipment to prevent any dead spots/accumulation of coarse gold.

Hillgrove is in ramp up phase. I'm not expecting anything spectacular until the team on site have worked out all the kinks.

What got me into RVR was Hillgrove, not Thalanga. JORC 2012 of 75 kt Sb at 10k USD/t = 960m AUD of Sb. Hillgrove has a full antimony processing circuit that just needs some refurb. Forget the gold, in 2 years everyone on this forum will be talking in terms of kt of high purity, battery grade Sb ingot per quarter.. and there is plenty more antimony in them hills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.