PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Ann: Production Update - Shareholder Information Sessions, page-4

1. 966 Posts.
    PRODUCTION UPDATE - SHAREHOLDER INFORMATION SESSIONS
    Peninsula Energy Limited wishes to invite shareholders and prospective shareholders to attend information sessions that will be held in the second week of November 2015. Managing Director, John (Gus) Simpson, will be hosting the information sessions and will be providing attendees with information on the following:
    What could management be possibly thinking " prospective shareholders " why would you now invest as the share price has stagnated for some time, there has not been any real capital gains to the share price as compared to other better run companies on the ASX, there will not be any dividends paid for some time yet if at all , PDN still do not pay a Divvy however you could have made some very healthy profits at the same stage of the game as PEN is right now with PDN. I feel management have no real concern for shareholders outside of the top 20 as long as management are being very well paid and compensated why would they care. I cannot see any real gains when it lists on the NYSE, games will still be played. Maybe management will issue performance shares to all the very long term shareholders still livin' on a prayer.

imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.