BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi John (JID) When I look at a company like RRL it wasn't that...

1. 432 Posts.
    Hi John (JID)

When I look at a company like RRL it wasn't that long ago it was trading at $5.71 it pays out a great divi if you like divis but when the flood came & the gold price dropped it dropped like a stone over 80/.
    Hence my belief rightly or wrongly that a divi in place has no impact to the performance of the SP as Miners typically can't sustain a divi.
    Probably why I would prefer the buyback build up some cash & do a one off large capital return if people wish to hold LT but we are going over the same thing & I am bored now I guess the Directors will decide.
    At the last AGM they mentioned the big North American investors had also asked for a buy back as they believed there was too much paper but the local guys seem happy with issuing paper & 1-2c divis.

I only hold BDR in the ASX now moved to the Nasdaq middle of last year if you like some real capital growth check out the geared ETF TQQQ, UDOW, SPXL SOXL, BIB & INDL to name a few, you will understand why I have given up on Aussie miners. Get a US broker IB are good & cheap for trading the U.S. market.
    The best part for every bull ETF they have a BEAR ETF so you can make money both ways.
    I still hold great hope for BDR & agree if they can continue to grow & develop the resource at the local level that is an ideal outcome for easy free cash flow subject to wet season issues.

My interest in the WA drill results is more about the proximity to the large gold mine next door to our lease which could interest them in making a cash offer to pick up the ground which will add more cash if we can prove it has some reasonable grade & size.

I will sign off good luck no matter which why it goes those buying in now I think will do well out of BDR over the next 3 -4 years those that bought early based on the ann,s by the company at the time would feel upset but that's the game we play trailing stops a traders best friend.
    I have learnt to use them took me a while but you can never stop learning in this game.

Cheers
    Hot legs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.