1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Production Update, page-190

1. 859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    You sound like your asking HC posters to convince you to invest in AJM. Unfortunately I don’t get a commission for on boarding investors.

Your own risk appetite would have to determine why and when you invest and unfortunately I don’t know you or yours so can’t help you there either.

As far as price taker!?? I’m sure I read that the floor pricing in the contract was $550 usd per ton. In the DFS this outlined that this would keep the mine viable. Notable December pricing has already been mentioned that it is at its lowest globally, but from what I have read the product that AJM supply is superior to most so I’m confident. It’s unfortunate the timing of everything surrounding lithium and supply hasn’t been in AJM’s favour. They are still here and still producing and selling though.

Everyone can point the finger all they want but from where I stand AJM have so far endured and done the hard yards and I take my hat off to everyone, board and the mine crew.

Yes the anns regarding production and supply are a little ambiguous sometimes but I can’t help but feel the board may be purely giving punters on HC something to talk about haha.. otherwise what else would we do... IMO

Whats your risk appetite??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.