WBE 10.0% 1.1¢ whitebark energy ltd

Hi Every body.I dont understand, if Canada has only a small...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Every body.
    I dont understand, if Canada has only a small number of oil riggs left, why is the company (WBE) has not open its taps on TODAY.? Why wait ?
    The company has new pumps on Rex 1,2 and 3
    The company has new pipes just installed.
    The company has new tanks installed installed.
    The company has good weather in Canada at the moment. ( its not snowing )
    If the taps and pumps were turned on today and the flow rate could be increased daily. An annoncement could be released every 2 days on the stock market. The increase in flow rate, the increase in oil price, the increase in profits and this would inspire investors and push the share price up. If the share price increases then the options would be exercised. If the options are exercised then the company would have money in the bank to pay wages for the future and to start drilling Rex 4.
    OR
    Better to wait for the right moment like the price of oil to go up, or wait for the weather to stop raining or snowing, or wait for the second wave of the virus to go away, or wait for a second price war to correct oil prices from historically low price per barrel, or even better wait for the recession to be over because we will be waiting a long long time.
    I just hope and pray for some one in the company to read this and just think about it. ( This might be a good idea and it will save the company )
    Regards Pirates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.568M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $550 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724544 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 750000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.