RAC 0.81% $1.22 race oncology ltd

This is fantastic news. We knew of Dr Andersson in his clinical...

1. 1,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148

This is fantastic news. We knew of Dr Andersson in his clinical advisory role, but he clearly sees enough in bisantrene to hang his hat on the company and take the chair. Being paid in options is fantastic - preserving our much needed cash and helping to avoid dilution. As a medic, we need these guys to chair the trials, they have the staff and the administration to get trials moving and fast, it's a well-trodden path for them to make it happen.

I would love to know what he plans to spearhead first - the MRD arm is most exciting to me, as preliminary results of a conversion to MRD negative will be AMAZING. And available to quickly, I'm pretty sure Dr Tillett - said one month? And after a 5-7 day cycle of chemo only. That will gain the attention of haem/oncologists worldwide, with a new arm, and they will scramble to add this to their MRD+ patients. THe rest of the recruitments should be far simpler thereafter.

Speaking volumes that you are buying on market... ive forgotten youre original purchase price, but it was a damn sight lower. The confidence in the company via the size of your investment is very exciting.

I topped up at 16c after seeing the AGM presentation - a great presentation. Well done RAC, and welcome Dr Andersson!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.010(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $202.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.26 $1.14 $381.6K 320.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 2171 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.17
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.23 $1.23 $1.14 48407
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.